Proud Daughter of Immigrants



 I  've been places I never thought I'll be able to see, or even knew they existed. I've had the opportunity to travel, pursue a career, work, visit fancy and not so fancy restaurants, buy stuff that I don't need, and the list goes on, all this because of my parents. I live and was born in a country where they believe in freedom, I'm part of the constitution of the United States of America, thanks to my parents. My parents came to America searching for the "American Dream" a dream that I don't know it still exists. What I know is that we can all work together and fight injustice, because we are a nation of immigrants! My life could've been different if it wasn't for my parents, and I'm proud to say that I'm the daughter of two hard working immigrants, which I love and owe my whole life!


-------------

E h estado en lugares que nunca pensé visitar, o sabía que existían. Eh tenido la oportunidad de viajar, estudiar una carrera, trabajar, visitar restaurantes elegantes y no tan elegantes, comprar cosas que no necesito, y la lista sigue, todo esto por mis padres. Vivo y nací en un país que cree en libertad, soy parte de la Constitución de los Estados Unidos de América, gracias a mis padres. Mis padres vinieron a los Estados Unidos en búsqueda del "Sueño Americano" un sueño que no sé si todavía exista.  Lo que sé es que todos podemos trabajar juntos y luchar contra la injusticia, porque somos una nación de inmigrantes! Mi vida pudo haber sido otra si no fuera por mis padres. Estoy orgullosa de decir que soy hija de dos inmigrantes  súper trabajadores, a los que amo y debo toda mi vida! 









    


Blouse/Blusa: H&M
Skirt/Falda: Forever21
Shoes/Zapatos: JCPenney
Sunglasses/Lentes: Zara