Layers

Sometimes I get bored of wearing the same dress, shirt or skirt. A new thing I started doing is adding layers to my outfits. I'm not talking about wearing a cute top and adding a cardigan or a kimono, I'm talking about wearing a long dress with a sleeveless turtleneck on top, to give the dress live! This makes me feel like I'm wearing a different dress without repeating my outfit.
It was a little bit out of my comfort zone but I really liked it.

A new trend that has been around lately is wearing spaghetti strap dresses or shirts with a t-shirt underneath, what I did was similar but the other way around. The only thing this outfit needed was a cute statement necklace and my thrifted booties, but if you are having a bad hair day just add a fedora lol

Don't abandoned your summer dresses, add a sweater to it and rock it during winter!

Hope you like my outfit, let me know what you think by leaving a comment below!



-----------------------------------


A veces me aburro de usar el mismo vestido, camisa o falda. Una cosa nueva que comencé a hacer es agregar capas a mis conjuntos. No estoy hablando de usar una top linda y  añadir  una chaqueta o un quimono, estoy hablando de llevar un vestido largo y añadir una blusa con cuello de tortuga sin mangas ensima, para darle al vestido vida! Esto me hace sentir como si estubiera usando unvestido diferente, sin repetir conjunto.  Era un poco fuera de mi zona de confort, pero me gusto mucho.

Una nueva tendencia que ha estado alrededor últimamente es usar los vestidos de correa de espagueti o blusas con una camiseta debajo, lo que hice era similar pero la manera opuesta.  La única cosa que este conjunto necesitaba era un lindo collar y mis botines de segunda mano, si tu cabello esta rebelde y no se acomoda agregale un sombrero jaja

No abandones tus vestidos de verano, agregale un suéter y disfrutalos durante el invierno!

Espero que les aiga gustado mi conjunto, dejenme un comentario con su opinion. Besitos!




* I got photobomb by one of my friends <3
*uno de mis amigos salio de colado <3
                                     








fedora/sombrero: Forever21 
turtle neck/ blusa: thrifted 
booties/botines: thrifted
necklace/collar: courtesy of ZAFUL
dress/vestido: Forever21