My favorite triangle


Life is too short to wear a boring clutch.

I love wearing crossbody or clutch purses, mainly because if I wear a tote or a bigger purse I'll end up taking all my house with me. Also, if my boyfriend sees me with a big purse I'll end up carrying his stuff too, not fun (poor shoulder of mine). So, the best solution is to wear a clutch or a crossbody.

If you prefer smaller purses with a unique style, but also light and affordable this is the one. This triangle/pyramid clutch offers you enough space for your credit cards, lipsticks, and phone. The design is simple and stylish, you can even add a charm to it, if you want. I 'm in love with the shape of this clutch and the tassel, definitely one of my favorite purses.

This triangle/pyramid clutch comes in four different colors, pick the one that fits your personality the best!



shop here: triangle shape tassel clutch bag



-----------------------------------------------------



La vida es demasiado corta para llevar un cartera de mano  aburrida.

Me encanta usar carteras cruzadas o cartera de mano , principalmente porque si llevo un bolso grande voy a terminar llevando toda mi casa con migo. Además, por alguna razó, en cuanto mi novio ve que traigo un bolso grande me da todo lo que posee para yo cargarlo, y no es divertido. (pobre hombro mio). Así que la major  solución es usar un cartera de mano

Si estás buscando una cartera de mano única, ligero, asequible, coupas está. La cartera triangular te ofrece espacio suficiente para tarjetas de crédito, labial y teléfono. El diseño es simple y elegante, incluso se puede añadir otro llavero, si lo deseas. Estoy enamorado de la forma de está cartera y la borla, definitivamente uno de mis bolsos favoritos.

 Está cartera de mano triángular viene en cuatro diversos colores, escoge el que valla mas con tu personalidad!



Comprala aquí: Cartera de mano 













Sunglasses/ Lentes: ZARA
Clutch/Cartera: courtesy of ZAFUL
Lip GlossLabial: ANASTASIA