Wooden watches are taking over fall fashion!



I'm not a huge fan of watches, but, I've realized they can add another level of style to your outfit. Watches are not usually one of my favorite accessories because they are too heavy for my wrist or  rub my skin.  However, I decided to give them a shot.

I've been constantly wearing a JORD Zebrawood & Champagne  wood watch, and it has change my perception of watches.

The watch is super light and comfortable, I can  literally wear it everywhere. A particular thing that I like about this watch is that my outfit can be casual, dressy or I can do outdoor activities and the watch would adapt to the outfit. Something that grabbed my attention about these watches was the natural occurring wood designs, I thought it was pretty cool and unique. I provided a link below so you can check their page and all the different styles they offer.

I've also teamed up with Jord Wood Watches to give one of  my awesome readers
a $75 e-voucher  to shop at  JORD Wood Watches and the best part is that everyone who enters the giveaway gets a $20.00 e-gift card, excluding the winner.

The contest will end Sunday 11.27.2017

good luck!


ENTER HERE:   JORD Wood Watches



-------------------------------------


Nunca me an llamado mucho la atencion los relojes, pero me di cuenta que pueden agregar un diferente estilo a tu conjunto. Usualmente no los uso por que se me hacen un poco pesados para mi muneca y algunos me irritant mi piel, pero decidi darles otra oportunidad.

Eh estado usando un reloj de JORD Zebrawood & Champagne de madera, y a cambiado mi manera de pensar de los relojes. Una cosa en particular que me encanto de este reloj fue que puedo usar un conjunto casual, elegante o usar un conjunto para actividades al aire libre y el reloj se adapta a todos los conjuntos. Algo super padre y original de el reloj es que usan diseƱos de madera que occure naturalmente. Les puse el enlace abajo para que vean la pagina y todos los diferentes estilos que ofrecen.

Tambien, Jord Wood Watches  y yo queremos darle la oportunidad a uno de ustedes de ganar
un  e-voucher de $75 para comprar en  JORD Wood Watches y la major parte es que todos los que participen optienen una e-gift card de $20.00, except el ganador.

El sorteo termina el Doming 11.27.2017

Buena Suerte!

AS CLICK AKI:   JORD Wood Watches
















This post was sponserd by JORD Wood Watches

Luxury Wood Watch