#dealoftheday

Hello my awesome daydreamer!

OMG guys, you guys are not going to believe what I'm about to say. Guess how much I paid for these awesome over the knew boots??? Are y'all ready?? $18!! Crazy right? #dealoftheday
I'm super excited that the weather is finally changing, I can  finally wear my boots, sweaters, scarfs and coats. 
Do you like my vintage sweater? I'm in love it, and the price was even better, it only cost me $8!
What do you guys think about this outfit? Do you guys like it?  
-Daydreamer
------------------------------------------------------

Hola mis daydreamer!

OMG , no me van a creer lo que estoy apunto de desirles. Adivinen cuanto page por estas botas arriba de la rodilla? $18!! Que loco verdad?  #ofertadeldia
Estoy super emocionada por que el clima finalmente esta cambiando y puedo usar botas, sudaderas,bufandas y abrigos.
Les gusta mi sueter estilo vintage? Ami me encanta, y el precio esta mejor!! Solo pague $8 por ella.
Que piensan de este conjunto? Les gusta?
 

-Daydreamer


  
  

  
  

My outfit// Mi conjunto

sweater//sueter : buffaloexchange
skirt//falda:.express
boots//botas: buffaloexchange




similar look// look similar

Aliexpress
Forever 21
ALI Flat Over Knee Riding Boots - Black Leather Style
Spylovebuy