Romper love...

Hello my awesome daydreamers

 If you are one of those girls who doesn't like to show a lot of skin you'll totally understand me. To be honest with you guys what grabbed my attention about this romper was the 3/4 sleeve. I really don't like to show my arms a lot so this  romper was perfect for me. I love the fact that you are not showing too much skin but you still look chic and sexy. 

I decided to pair my romper up with a maroon fedora hat and ivory flats. This makes my look perfect for the transition from summer to fall.

What do you guys think? Are you as excited as I am for fall?? 


Here is a little fun fact about rompers:

Did you know that babies were the first ones to rock rompers?? Yep, designers main inspiration came  from baby clothes, mainly because of the comfort. Cool right?

-Daydreamer

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hola queridos daydreamers

Si eres una de esas chicas que no les gusta enseñar mucho me vas a entender. Para ser honesta con ustedes lo que me llamo la atencion de este romper fue que la manga es 3/4. No me gusta enseñar mis brazos mucho so este romper es perfecto para mi. Me encanta que no esta muy escotado pero se ve super chic y sexy al mismo tiempo.

Decidi agregarle un sombrero guinda y unos zapatos ivory, esto hace a mi conjunto verse perfecto para la trancision de verano a otoño.


Aqui les dejo un dato curioso sobre rompers:

Sabias que los bebes fueron los primeros en usar rompers?? Sip,  La inspiracion principal de los diseñadores vino de la ropa de bebes especialmente por la comodidad de los rompers. Que padre no?

-Daydreamer







 

Lets talk about my outfit:

Fedora hat/Forever 21
Romper/tjmaxx
Flats/jcpenney

Hablemos de mi conjunto:

Sombrero/Forever 21
Romper/tjmaxx
Zapatos/jcpenney


 

Never stop Daydreaming!!!