Coon Hunter...

What if I tell you that today's outfit was inspired by a raccoon??

Yes a raccoon!! Let me tell you the story of this awesome raccoon...

Well as you guy know I've been living in Texas for the past 3 years  and I'm still exploring this state (not kidding).  I recently discovered this awesome anime store in Richardson, TX  Cosplay N Charm. I fell in love with an  awesome handmade, soft, cute and unique raccoon backpack there.

Lately it has been really hard for me to create an outfit. Idk why (sad face), every time I tried putting something together I felt something was missing. But when I saw this awesome handmade raccoon backpack I felt inspired!! I just wanted to go home and look for the perfect outfit for my new buddy. Has this ever happened to you??

-Daydreamer

Lets talk about my outfit:

sunglasses:SFL
shirt:buffalo exchange
short:tjmaxx
sandals:tjmaxx
backpack:Cosplay N Charm



Que si te digo que el conjunto de hoy fue inspirado por un mapache??

 Si un mapache!! Dejame contarte la historia de este grandioso mapache...
Bueno como ya saven eh estado viviendo en Texas por los ultimos 3 aƱos y sigo explorando este estado (no estoy bromiando). Ase poco descubri una tienda de anime super padre en Richardson, TX Cosplay N Charm. Quede super enamorada de una mochila echa a mano, super linda, suavesita y unica de un mapache.

Ultimmente a sido super dificil crear un conjunto, no se por que (cara triste), Siempre que tratava de crear un conjunto sentia que faltava algo. Pero cuando vi esta mochila de mapache me senti super inspirada, que solo queria ir a casa a buscar el conjunto perfecto para mi Nuevo amigo! Alguna ves te a pasado esto??


-Daydreamer

Hablemos de mi conjunto:

 

lentes:SFL
blusa:buffalo exchange
shorts:tjmaxx
sandalias:tjmaxx
mochila:Cosplay N Charm