Outfit Under $40

Hello my awesome daydreamers! I have something a little bit different for you guys today. I decided to create an outfit under $40.  Hope you guys like it and remember you don't have to spend a lot of money to look good.
 
 

Lets talk about my $40 outfit: 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I found this awesome Kate Spade Saturday shirt at tjmaxx, the best thing about it was the price!! I got it for only $10
 
 
  Well if you are a follower by now you should know how much I like thrift shopping (if not welcome to the blog) and yes I got this skirt at a local thrift store for only $5
 
 
 This awesome leather bow belt was also an awesome thrift store find. $5


  
And finally my shoes... well I got these shoes when I was working at Jcpenney, I had a $10 COUPON  plus my 25% off.  I ended up paying $10 for these babies
 
 
TOTAL COST : $30
-Daydreamer