That Day...

After four interviews finally JCP hired me. I'm so happy , I feel so positive and confident of myself. I used to work for this company when I was living in Tennessee, so I pretty much know their system 😸 I'm so ready for a  new challenge.

Time to look for another outfit for tomorrow. Never give up and keep daydreaming! Wish me luck!

-Daydreamer

This is one of my favorite interview outfit of the week. I was wearing :

Denim slacks:T.J.Maxx
Shirt: T.J.Maxx
Blazer: H&M
Shoes: JCPenney
Necklace: Forever21
Belt: Burlington coat factory


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Despues de cuatro entrevistan JCP finalmente me contrato. Estoy super contenta. Me siento positive y segura de mi misma. Ya habia trabajado para esta compania so se como funciona todo su systema. Estoy lista para un Nuevo reto.

Es tiempo de buscar otro conjunto para manana.  Nunca se den porvensidos y sigan super cont sonando! Deceanme suerte!

-Daydreamer

Este es uno de mis conjunto favoritos de una de mis entrevistas de la semana:

Pantalones:T.J.Maxx
Blusa: T.J.Maxx
Saco: H&M
Zapatos: JCPenney
Collar: Forever21
Sinto: Burlington coat factory

My interview outfit



 
My First day at JCP