Nature freak...

   Nothing more relaxing than a picnic. I love the fact that you can sit for hours and enjoy nature. I'm a nature freak the only problem is that I'm allergic to mosquito bites (sucks for me ). I remember when I moved to Tennessee  my mother-in-law and I drove all around town just to see the beautiful colors of fall (trees looked beautiful). It was an Amazing experience!!!  Having a dog is a great excuse to enjoy nature even more. I can take Valentino to different parks or we can just go for a walk, perfect partner in crime!!!!

 -daydreamer☀⛅🐾
                                             --------------------------------------------------

Nada mas relajante que un picnic. Me encanta poder sentarme por horas a disfrutar de la  naturalesa. Me encanta la naturalesa solo que ay un problema soy alergica a Los piquetes de mosquitos. Recuerdo cuando me mude a Tennessee  mi suegra me llevo a ver el cambio   de arboles en otoño (se Mirava hermoso). Una experiencia inolvidable!!! Tener un perro es la escusa perfecta para disfrutar de la naturalesa. Puedo llevar a Valentino a diferentes parques o solo sacarlo a caminar, exelente compañero!!

 -daydreamer☀⛅